A Dental Office You Can Trust For Comfortable, Affordable Dental Care.
We want you to have an opportunity to visit our dentist office, get to know our dentists and professional dental care team and see for yourself why so many satisfied patients keep coming back!
About Newberg Family Dental
General dentist Dr. Randy Morgan, DMD and his team provide complete family dentistry services to Newberg, Oregon and the surrounding communities in a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere. Our dentist office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Newberg at 615 East 2nd Street, Newberg, OR 97132.
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. And with every appointment you’ll receive at-home teeth whitening treatment, free of charge!
Below are some of the many dental procedures and procedures we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
- Complete family dentistry and dental services including dental exams, X-rays, teeth cleaning and dental composite fillings.
- Affordable cosmetic dentistry and dental cosmetics, including teeth whitening / teeth bleaching, cosmetic dental surgery, porcelain veneers, smile makeover, dental composite fillings and other cosmetic dental procedures.
- Emergency dental work, including wisdom teeth, tooth extraction, root canal therapy, emergency dentist treatment and immediate dental care / urgent dental treatment.
- Periodontist services, including gum disease treatment, scaling and root planning.
- Restorative dental services, including chipped tooth repair, dental bonding, dental crowns / tooth crowns, dental bridges, dentures, implant dentistry / dental implants surgery and tooth implants.
How the Lifetime Teeth Whitening Program Works
Newberg Family Dental strives to provide each and every one of its patients the ultimate in dental services by providing superior performance in dentistry so we can have a positive impact in our patient’s smiles and lives. Every time you visit for a checkup, cleaning or other dental care treatment, just ask and we’ll include an at-home teeth whitening treatment kit. New and existing patients are eligible to receive at-home teeth whitening treatment when visiting our dentist office for treatment. Once you enroll in the program, you will receive:
- Custom, professional whitening trays
- Whitening gel – 1 tube*
- A bleach instruction pamphlet
*Additional whitening gel (1 tube per bi-annual visit, 2 tubes per year maximum) will be provided with bi-annual hygiene appointments.
Lifetime Teeth Whitening Program Requirements
To be eligible for the program as a Newberg Family Dental patient, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete prescribed new patient exam, x-rays and a cleaning with Newberg Family Dental.
- Have all tooth decay removed within one year. This is required in order to prevent complications that may arise with unhealthy teeth and gums.
- Stay current with your Newberg Family Dental account.
- Be at least 18 years old, not pregnant or nursing.
*Offer Terms and Conditions
For legal reasons, this offer may not be combined with any dental insurance benefits. Newberg Family Dental reserves the right to refuse on-going whitening treatment if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. Lost or destroyed custom trays will be replaced at cost to patient. Patients who lose eligibility will then need to complete 2 prescribed hygiene care appointments and/or restore all decay to be reinstated in the Lifetime Teeth Whitening program. New patient exams must be completed by a general dentist and not a specialist. Offer valid through Saturday, November 22, 2014.